You don’t have to re-design your entire course to increase student engagement and improve learning!
In this 45-minute self-paced online mini-course, you will explore a collection of 10 teaching strategies you can use in your class tomorrow (or today...no judgment here!).
Each strategy is designed to take less than 10 minutes of class time, making these ideal activities to integrate into one of your existing lectures, seminars, or discussions to increase student engagement, encourage collaboration, assess students' knowledge, and improve learning.
What’s included in the course?
This is a self-paced on-demand course featuring 2 video modules. When you enroll, you will receive:
- Instant access to 2 videos (35 minutes total) featuring all 10 strategies.
- Instant access to the guided notes outline to help you take notes and organize your ideas.
- Instant access to the planning worksheet which includes 7 essential questions to answer before you FLIP it.
- Instant access to the resource packet which includes 5 bonus articles to give you more strategies and advice.
- Instant access to the private discussion forum to ask questions and share ideas.
- Instant access to the presentation slides.
- Instant access to the video transcripts.
- Full access to all content as long as the course is available.
This online course is for you if...
- you are looking for new teaching strategies to increase student engagement and improve learning.
- you don't have time to re-design your whole course but you want to add new ideas to an existing lesson.
- you need an idea to use in your class tomorrow! (Or today! No judgment...I've been there.)
"Practical strategies I can use in any of my classes. I appreciate these quick ideas to engage students without redesigning my whole course."
Faculty member, University of Toledo
Frequently Asked Questions
Find 10 minutes in your next lesson and add one of these strategies to engage students and improve learning!